Thursday, March 5, 2015

Mirenesse - Lip Bomb Glossy Lacquer Stain


The month of February has been an online shopping month for me.  And with that new addiction of mine, I discovered this new brand and tried out this new product.

The brand I'm pertaining to is Mirenesse.  This is the first time I have heard of this brand.  If it's not for browsing around the Luxola website, I won't find out about this.

I had to dig in deeper to know about this new product.  As I checked their website I found out that it's a cosmetic brand in Australia.  They are now called Australia's number 1 online beauty brand and innovators of high quality.

From what I've read this company/brand was made by Irene Patsalides (B.Pharm) and Andrew Naumoski.  These two persons appeared to be coming from two different lines and when combined with their intelligence and technology, they bring a great product.

So today, I'm going to review one of their products and this is what they call the Mirenesse "Lip Bomb Glossy Lacquer Stain".  In the past months, companies has been showcasing their own line of lip lacquers, liquid lipsticks and stains.  Different formulations and claims.  I for one has fallen in love with these concept, as I'm not too much of a lipstick person.
First of the packaging is very nice.  Though it's just a paper packaging, it feels sophisticated with a little bit of mystery. Thumbs up for it's uniqueness. 

The packaging of the product itself is also nice, it's sleek and very elegant.  Likewise, the glass like plastic that shows product also is a plus for me.  It's light weight and it's not bulky, you can just throw it in your make-up bag and go. (Rating: 5/5)


By the way, they call the applicator as the "Infinity Lip" made from plastic with a sponge link curved applicator to better find the curves/shape or your lips for a very precise application.  My thoughts on this is that I like the applicator but for some reason maybe since I don't usually use the color red, I get to go out of the lines on the most part when applying, I guess lip liners can save me right!

The company claims that this innovation is combined gloss, stain and lacquer in one.  It is also super moist with a feather like velvety feel.  I for one don't like heavy lipsticks, I much like it light weight.  This is also a very pigmented product, a little will go a long way. I love how moisturizing this is as well.

This also has a minty breath freshener but not like the lip venom by Duwop products, just had a good smell and I love it.  This is also free from Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Alcohol and Talc which is good right.  

Check out the pictures I have below, I apologize for the angles, lighting troubles last night. :) This shows how pigmented the product is on one swipe. I only have the red color but these are being sold in 5 different shades online.

One thing I don't agree with them is the non-smearing claim, I'm not sure if I just place a lot of product on my lips that's why it smears or what.  It was recommended to use only a thin layer then you can customize it thought.

Lastly, the product is long wearing and I wanted to share with you guys that for this review, I slept with this on my lip and when i woke up, it's still on point.  When using it during the day with drinking, eating and all, you need to touch up the inner rims but I give this one a massive 5/5 rating.

Though, I had issues with smearing it's not a big problem for me as I can touch it up with concealers or maybe use some lip primers. :)

Before I forget, this Lip Bomb Glossy Lacquer retails for 1,262.50 at Luxola website.  I'm not sure if this is sold in the malls to date.


A picture without flash!


On the lips pictures below







Thank you for reading my review.  Let me know your thoughts about. :)

Check out the product through Luxola and use the link below.


xoxo
Julienne/Jelly

No comments:

Post a Comment