Monday, March 16, 2015

L.A. Girl Lip Glaze Lip Paint


And yes, I'm back so soon.  I guess I'm feeling some good vibes and that's a good sign right?  Today I would like to share to you my thoughts on L.A. Girl's Lip Paint.

You may visit my Youtube Channel down below for my video review on these lip paints.




I have 4 shades in the picture but one of which is for my friend. But I got to try 3 of the colors for you guys.  (starting from the left Pin-Up, Elude, Bombshell and Seduce)



Alright so let's get down to business. The packaging of this product is very simple, a tube toothpaste like plastic packaging and the applicator is plastic.

For it's price I'd give the packaging a good 4, it's easy to use and it's very easy to see as far as it's size.  There are different shades per collection from what I see online.

Pricing, when I purchased my Bombshell color it's at 300 pesos.  For a drugstore make-up, I think this is in a range that it's okay.  Though, I was able to find a cheaper deal at Makeupholics online (again, it's not sponsored). I got them for 180/tube as it's on sale, I believe the regular price is at 220 pesos.




As I play with the colors, I find this product very pigmented, a little really goes a long way.  If you want a tint like for just a touch of color on the lips you can do that or you can do it like I do, intensity color (lol).

It smells minty and it has a little cooling effect which I so love, (thubs up!). I like how it fades to a stain as well.


As you can see in my pictures, the vibrant color of the lipstick will give you a standout fab look.  This product is not greasy, and that's what I like about it.  It's light weight for people like me who doesn't really wear a lot of lip products.  Longevity wise, you can go for around 4-5 hours without touch ups, it won't give you a blotchy look, it will give you a just bitten look as it fades. :)

The color I'm wearing in here is Bombshell, I think?!






Another close up for Bombshell


This is Bombshell, a bright baby pink!

What I like about this Red lip paint is that even if you wear it just with a winged liner, it gives you a very classy look without overdoing it.






This Seduce Lip Paint has a very nice Blue undertone and it reminds me of my Revlon Wild Orchid lipstick.


This is Seduce Lip Paint


Overall, I'm loving the color,the price range, longevity and color selection of this product.  I'm definitely recommending this product to all of you make-up lovers out there.

Well what do you know, the review is complete and please do share, comment and let me know what do you want to see in my next blog.  :) 

xoxo,
Julienne/Jelly

No comments:

Post a Comment