Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Food Truck Experience

Hello loves,

So first of all, I want to apologize for not blogging for the past week as I was too busy prepping for the new change I will be doing very soon.  Anyways, last Thursday I had a very exciting  trip at Capitol Commons in Pasig with my mom and dad, niece Mikaiela, cousin Anabella and Auntie Cindy.  We visited the new fad around in the food business, the Food Truck Park.  As we stroll around the place, I noticed there were live bands (not the typical bands but hey, they are playing an instrument and singing), also I saw that guy who does blues.  It's a pretty fun vibe and the weather was very cooperative.  Moving on, we checked out the trucks and ofcourse I devoured the Shawarma Bro's truck as I so love Persian Cuisine.  The meat is so tender and the only critic that I would say is that I don't taste the garlic much in the sauce, also, the portion for the rice is quite small other than than, it's okay for it's price.  


My dad bought Chili Burger if I remember it right and for 200 bucks, he said it was okay, we also tried some steak fries which is cooked to perfection as well.  The kids and my dad got a taste of the Gelato.  Although the food truck business was more popular in United States, I think the people here in our country are now starting to get the concept/idea having four wheels along with food.  Overall, I'd rate it a 3 out of 5 for my first visit but let's see, maybe the other trucks will have something to offer on my next visit.  Please check out the little video I made about this trip.  I'll see you on my next blog. :)


The CheeseSteak Truck with pie and bella

Dad and Shawarma Bros 
It's me!


---Julienne---

No comments:

Post a Comment