Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Coffee Shop Review: Daily Brew, Greenwoods Executive Village

Hooray! This is my very first review for a beverage store/coffee shop.

Okay, so I was invited to a birthday celebration at Greenwoods Executive Village yesterday (10/29/13) and after dinner, we went to this small joint around the village called Daily Brew.  My friend Pau was giving so many positive comments about the place.  I guess it was really a hit in Greenwoods.  Upon entering the shop, there was a cozy feel as there were couches (one thing I find good in a chill place), it's chic and it was nicely decorated.  Cool glow of the place with cute pictures and designs around.  
At the counter, a very grouchy barista came up to us.  Usually, when I go to coffee shops, the barista would always have that perky smile, do some little chats that would really give you a good vibe, but not this lady, she was in a very bad mood.  Nonetheless, I asked about the drinks they serve, and what  comes with it or what and the angst of this lady, I could not foget.  Good thing I was taught by my elders that when it comes to food, don't mess with the people who will make it or serve it to you.  I was still in a smiley face asking her about the drinks and all that when she kept on like hurrying me up. That's not good customer service skills from that lady I must say.  

When our mind was made up, I ordered Iced Macadamia Blanc coffee, if I must rate, it was okay.  But I didn't really taste much of the coffee, it kind of tasted like tea to me, a little bit sweet that I can't really explain.  Angel had the White Rabbit, as the grouchy girl explained, it tasted like white rabbit candy.  It's just plain sweet sugar.  I forgot Pau's drink but I think it's good.

Oh before I forget, since I don't have a data plan and I like to check in to places I go to, I asked for the Wifi password that's free, and the girl said, we close at 11 pm ok. I was like, no worries with your attitude I won't stay long.  

To rate it 1-10 I'd say it will be on the 5 for me.  I just really enjoyed the company of my friends.



 In my opinion this blackboard art thing for their promotion is very nice.

Below, you see a table with all of the comments and card like things designed which I think is very cool.

 This picture amazed me, I'm not really a fan of art but it's a beautiful thing to hang in someone's 

Below, the cozy chair and at the far back, it's the grouchy barista! lol... :)

I hope you like my review you guys, don't forget to subscribe, comment, like and share. :) --- Julienne ---

No comments:

Post a Comment