Saturday, March 28, 2015

What's new in the Metro: Stylash Eyelash Salon SMDC Light Mall Branch




Tired on prepping your self for that awesome look everyday.  Don't you ever wish that one morning you'd wake up and you look like you all set to go? 

Nowadays, it's no longer a problem.  There has been lot of ways to enhance your features even if you just woke up. From eyeliners, lip tattoos and brow tattoos.  A wide range of beauty enhancers are around.

My aunt Anna, my mom Judith and Uncle Reynan


One fad that I liked was when the eyebrow tattoo's came out years back, I had mine 8 years ago and I still get tons of compliments when they notice my eyebrows.  

But I'm not here to talk about my brow; on the other hand, I'd like to share that my uncle and aunt recently opened their own franchise of the "Stylash Eyelash Salon".  This new venture made my heart skip a beat.


Being that kikay niece, I had to try this one out.  Our branch opened last Friday, March 20, 2015 at SMDC Light Mall in Mandaluyong City.  The store is located in the Wellness wing on the second floor.


I'm on full support on family, so I had to be the first one's who laid down and had my lashes done.


By the way, the place reminded me of the brand Benefit cosmetics due to their Pink accents and girly touch on the designs.



Look who's manning the station (me). :)


Depending on how you would like your lashes to look like, we've got it here.  There is a wide range of choices to choose from Natural lashes to Full Diva effect.  


 
They use a "mink" lashes and it's said to be one of the lightest kind of lash you may get as it's made from animal hair.  "Mink" is a semi-aquatic carnivorous mammal and is closely related to the weasel and highly prized for their "fur".




Once you are decided what kind from the choices above (e.g. Full diva), next thing to choose is the shape of the lashes and color.  J shape lash will most likely be like natural lashes and the C share one's will give you more the mascara effect.


There are also different colors to choose from, we have Black, Perky Brown, Azure Blue, Groovy Green, Red Velvet and Romantic Violet.  

Honestly, I was surprised on the color selection as I only want the Black one; hence, I know some people are different and they like color in their life. :)


In the next pictures you'll be seeing the before and after pictures of me and other guests and walk-in customers during the first day of the salon.

Here's my before picture...

As you can see, I have lashes and they're not bald just thin one's so I wanted to get thick lashes.

The lashes I picked was the Full Diva lashes with .10 mm and 8.mm thickness on a "Fierce" design.  I got the service from Dorie (on the picture below), by the way every service includes an eye treament.  This is Q10 collagen as eye patches while you're working for your lashes, you get a plus for keeping your eye area beautiful.


In progress...


Finished product







                       Full Diva .10mm and .8mm thickness lashes on a Fierce design


(The above picture shows lashes for Ms. Lizette)

    This is Ms. Agnes with her Super Star Lashes before, in progress and after.










Ms. Anicca's Super Starlashes (below)
Here's her before look









Walk-in customer's from our SMDC Light Branch, they are so pretty with their new lashes.





So, when you avail the regular priced items, they give out a loyalty card.  This card has it's own perks depending on how frequent you visit.  It's also a reminder card as it has the top 12 things you need to remember when you have your extensions on.


As you can see, on your third visit you get 15% off your lash service and the percentage goes up at 25% on your sixth visit and 50% off on your 10th visit.  This is a great deal that you guys may want to consider.



As we go along, its not only lashes that's offered here; threading services and waxing are also available.  Also, in the next couple of weeks will be offering basic manicure and pedicure plus gel nail polish services.

Overall, without any bias I like the place.  Right now, my lashes are on their 9th day and while it's normal to loose some due to circumstances like unexpected rubbing of the eyes, clumsiness and all, I'm quite impressed as the lashes are still on my eyes.

Moreover, they are comfortable to the eyes.  It's my second time to have this one from another shop and it's quite heavy but this feels like my own.  With all honesty, for the past 9 days that I had my lashes, I only had full on make-up twice as the lashes itself already gives me a polished/ready to go look and all I need was a lipstick.

To add on, I just came home from a swimming party yesterday and my lashes are still intact. Prior to that I was sweating massive while playing volleyball last Sunday.
  
I just want to note as well that these lashes are really temporary it's a good 3-4 weeks and it needs maintenance to keep them nice and all that.  But if you know how to care for it, the maximum life of this is about 1-2 months.

As always, thank you or reading my blog.  Do comment below what do you want to see in my future blogs and let me know your thoughts about lash extensions.  Please share the love and the news.

Oooh before I forget, the services for the lashes are currently on 50% off until March 31st, so don't forget to visit our SMDC Light branch and it's a very good add on while on the beach or the pool with your loved one's or friends. :)

xoxo, 
Julienne/Jelly
















No comments:

Post a Comment