Sunday, October 6, 2013

...So it's finally my time to write again!


Before I start this journey, I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Julienne but a lot call me by my nickname Jelly, so just choose whatever you'd prefer.

It hasn't been a secret to all that I love food, who doesn't right. I was raised in a middle class family who eats 3 main meals a day and a few extra meals for comfort (you know what I mean). I have a passion for good food, it may either be a home cooked meal, street foods to dining anywhere along the metro. It's my belief that you can see wonders in devouring food alone and tasting the goodness of every ingredients.

It has always been my dream to put up a site/a commentary place wherein I can share my adventures with all of the people around me. It will feature my food of course, my thoughts about it and the fun stuffs that I do.  The encouragement from family and few friends has fueled me up and this is why I thought and said to myself, let's go for it.

So, since I think this is still something I haven't really prepared for and that it's still a blur that I don't have any topics I have to share, then I'd like to know what are your suggestions, comments or tips for me. I'd love to hear you thoughts.


---Love your family, Eat with Passion and Enjoy Life
https://www.youtube.com/user/sweetyje

No comments:

Post a Comment