Sunday, September 20, 2015

Pantene 3 minute Miracle Conditioner - Total Damage Care 10

Do you remember the last time you had a bad hair day and you just don't have the time to just deal with it.  Next thing you know, you are in a routine of having that bad hair day due to your busy schedules that consists school, work, errands and all the things you do in a day, we always need to do things fast.  

I ain't going to lie, that when you rush in the morning go on with your quick shower and even with damp hair you just raise it up in a bun and poof out of the house.  Or do you remember that awesome weekend where you had your hair all sprayed up with products and ironed it like hell just to look perfect. Or the time, you had your hair straightened, permed or colored.  These causes damage to your hair.  More often than not, we forget how to take care of our hair.

Admittedly, even single brushing of the hair is now a chore to some and when the hair is damaged that's when we try our best to revive it.  Buy hey, I found this product where you can treat your hair/scalp on a daily basis and it will only take you 3 minutes.  Not bad at all right.  


Who among you guys have tried power dose, keratin treatments and all other treatments, spa and masks you can thing of.  Pantene's 3 minute miracle conditioner (Total Damage Care 10) does these tricks to make your hair shinier, smoother and damage free in just 3 minutes.

Sounds deceiving right, I remember when I first tried this product I was like alright all conditioners will make your hair soft and after hours it's gone but not this.  It instantly revitalize your hair and make it live and free from damage.

This product as well is designed for daily use, great! But tell you this even if you like forget to use this daily, the effect of the product lasts.  I can even wear my 2nd day hair with no oil up.  This also prevents split ends with continued use (3 months) and loss of protein to the hair as the company claims it.


As you can tell by now, I'm totally in love with this product and I'm completely sold.  There is also a variation for hair fall I believe for this miracle potion lol.

This comes in two sizes, the 70 ml bottle (php 80 I believe) and the 150 ml has a 159 php srp.   With it's price, this beats your treatments you do at the salon.  Hey I'm not saying the salon treatments are not good they're great but it's not economical on a average type of gal unless you are like a super rich person that can do high maintenance weekly or monthly treatments.

I love how it smells, it doesn't linger but it's fruity or berry type.  Also, look at the packaging, I so love it as it's sophisticated and looks very elegant.  It screams to me like I'm a make you beautiful today.  Very good packaging mad props to the people helped with the overall experience of this product.


My rating for this one is a big 5/5, I believe it's a very innovative and powerful product we have out in the market today and I'm very pleased with my experience.

Okay, so as always let me know your thoughts and comment down below if you have tried this or what you want to see in the next blog.

I'll talk to you guys soon! :)

xoxo,
Julienne/Jelly

No comments:

Post a Comment