Sunday, September 6, 2015

New found love with Olay Products


A couple of days ago, I received a package from Olay Philippines and Belle De Jour and I'm all smiles.  This is something that I wasn't expecting and I'm here to let you guys know my experience.

To give you a background story, I'm a person who doesn't like moisturizers as the products I have used is not absorbed by my skin quickly.  So I'm left with the feeling of sliminess and it just felt like water and oil don't want to mix. Also, the humid weather in the Philippines won't cooperate with this situation too.  Honestly, I only moisturize when I'm in cold area, which I know is bad as we need to do this.

Now, a couple of days ago I received this package that comes with Olay's deep moisture with honey body wash and my first reaction was, okay another product that will make me feel icky and slimy.  That same day I used the product and I was very impressed, I felt fresh and not sticky. The product did moisturize my body and my body feels soft and I smelled good.  It really penetrated deep inside my body and I love it.

The claims of the product to keep you moisturized for 24 hours and guess what I no longer have to use a lotion after taking a bath.  You not only feel fresh but you also help your body to be youthful and prevent early causes of skin aging.  I believe they stood up to this claim.

Today has been the 5th day of me trying this product and I'm still loving it.  I'm surely going to re-purchase this one at the store.  Not sure though if this is already out in the market but I believe the one's who has the same line as this are already available
 


Just like for body washes I also tried the Olay Total Effets Day Cream; this is non greasy and it's easily absorbed by my face and it really smell good.  Unlike the body wash I have tried Olay's face moisturizers in the past and I have re-purchased them too.

This doesn't make my face feel oily or clog my pores rather than it helps me stay young looking.  Olay's Total Effects Day Cream fights the seven signs of skin ageing such as:

1. Fine Lines and wrinkles
2. Uneven Tone
3. Age Spots
4. Uneen Texture
5. Dryness 
6. Dullness
7. Pores

I'm amazed that one product can help keep my skin at it's tip top shape. At least it won't feel like a chore when I do this on a daily basis right.
 

I strongly recommend that you guys check on these products when you got a chance to see it in the market as I'm pretty sure that you'll love the experience too.  Thanks again Olay Philippines and Belle De Jour for this experience. #OlayBella #TotalEffects #MoistureThatLasts


No comments:

Post a Comment