Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Etude House: Baking Powder B.B. Deep Cleansing Foam Review

I have always been a fan of one step cleansers as I really hate doing tons of things just to clean my face.  Lazy right, but I know some girls have at least experienced the same thing once in their lives. I ain't ashamed to say I am lazy sometimes.  

So today, I'd like to share to you guys my views on Etude House's Baking Powder B.B. Deep Cleansing Foam. Phew! That's a mouthful right.

The Packaging

It's tube type and has a very fun and simple packaging.  You may think that it's like a toy but isn't.  The design is nice to the eyes and I just hope the explanation at the back will have a bigger description versus smaller notes. Sometimes I get the feel that if it's like that you don't want us to know what's in it.  Rating: 4/5.
 


Consistency and Scent

The product has as very thick yet has a smooth consistency and it's gritty like "granular sugar".  I love scrub like products as it makes me feel all squeaky clean. It maybe also be because I'm a fan or scrubs that's all. For the smell, well technically baking powder doesn't have smell but this cleanser, smells like lemon/lime which are one of my favorite scents.  Thumbs up Etude House! 5/5 rating for this category.

 Forgive the picture below, I tried my best to take a picture of the product itself but it's a fail.



The Works

Now we go on to using the product. You just actually need a small amount (maybe 2 pea sized for a face like mine) on a damp face.  Try to massage the product on your face but not so hard as remember it's a little bit rough in texture.  Using circular motions avoiding your eyes and up to your neck lather the product.  Then will a little more droplets of water and this turns into a foaming wash where you will no longer remember the sandy like texture of it.  I also like a product with a good bubble if you know what I mean. 5/5

 
 This is how the product looks like after just applying it on a damp face.  It looks like I played with powder in my mom's make-up table.

The Verdict

With the product claims to penetrate and deeply cleanse within the pores and remove make-up and residues. I strongly feel that they have lived up to my expectations.  After washing my face with or without my make-up I no longer feel I have to worry about remaining products on my face. With how I use make-up, I know for sure what product works to take all the gunk off my face.  Trust me! :)  This has also said to be ideal for B.B (Beauty Balm) users. As many of you know, the BB creams are a little bit hard to remove with it's lotion type consistency.

In totality, I find this product a great alternative for the expensive make-up cleansers in the market.  Compared to my Philosophy Purity 3 in 1, it's a good everyday wash as well.  Yey for 5/5.

By the way this product costs 398 pesos for a 150 ml product.  Definitely a big thumbs up and I hope this review is helpful to you ladies/gents out there. :)

Leave a comment down below of your experience and your thoughts about this product.  

I hope you guys have a great Wednesday! :)

xoxo, 
Julienne/Jelly

No comments:

Post a Comment