Sunday, March 29, 2015

Kit Kat - Green Tea Flavor

Hey guys! 

I just wanted to share to you guys one of my favorite desserts/snacks.  As you may know, I'm not really fond of eating sweets.  Mostly I like dark chocolates or just plain one's to cleanse my palette maybe from an oily dish or what not.



So how can I describe this best to those who haven't tried this sweet nothing.  Have you guys tried the Green Tea frappucino from Starbucks?  If yes, it's that taste.  The milky, kind of earthy as well as powdery taste.

This is definitely made from authentic green tea leaves mixed with milk and sugar. (oh gosh I'm salivating)


This particular dessert is not not made here, haller I know you see the Japanese writing on the packaging.  We normally have the usual black and white one's and sometimes the limited edition black and the mint flavors but this one is my favorite.

Every chance I get to see this in the groceries, I'd grab a pack or two.  A small pack has 12 pieces and it cost around 200+ pesos.  I know it's a little bit expensive for sweets but hey, we need to do some guilty pleasures once in a while right.


 I just want to share that before my best friend and I found a store where in they sell the different kinds of Kitkat's I'm not so sure if it's still in Metrowalk though, but if you guys have time drop by there.



Overall I give this one a good 5 out of 5, it's yummy and it's something new.  This by the way doesn't appeal to all but hell it works for me.


Thanks for reading my short blog about this dessert.  Talk to you guys soon, as always let me know your thoughts and comment down below and let me know what you wanted to see next. :)

xoxo,
Julienne/Jelly

No comments:

Post a Comment